Sunday, May 6, 2012

Saving Private Ryan

The plot of the movie "Saving Private Ryan", was to find a missing soldier because three of his brothers had passed away while fighting in World War II and they were sent to bring the last brother home to ease the pain of the Ryan family. They face many obstacles but in the end find Ryan who was a survivor from the war.

A typical soldiers day consisted of fighting for their own, and their comrade's lives. They had to be alert all day and all night, and had difficult conditions. Soldiers in Germany had it easier psycologically than the soldiers in Japan

Private Reiben is a tough, and strong soldier in the movie. There are some times where he questions his honesty and morality but he follows through with the orders he is given

If I was part of a war I am not exactly sure how I would do. Theoretically, based on how well I know myself, I would predict that I would be the sniper and hide and attack from the back. But difficult situations bring out different sides in people, and who knows, if someone I loved was in danger, I just might forget all my fears and fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment